The 200sqm+ studio and kitchen is located in the cute and creative little village of Yarraville, 10 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD and the right side of the city for the airport.
The purpose-built food studio has one of almost everything (except where we have two of them) that makes the creative process enjoyable and organic for food stylists, assistants, chefs and of course – the client.
From ovens, commercial fridges, mixers, blenders, food processors juicers, bowls, trays … seriously, just walk in and create. Brent’s studio is also home to one of the largest private collections of food propping and backgrounds in Melbourne.
Here you will also find www.prophound.com.au, which is a prop hire business for professional food stylists and photographers.
There is a sunny meeting room with a view to the studio floor and client production workspace. But most clients end up sitting at the kitchen bench and chatting and watching the amazing team of people do their thing. Let’s hope you will be one of them soon.
- Natural Light Studio, HMI, Profoto Flash, Multiple 3 Phase
- Light Filled Meeting Room
- Production Workspace
- Wifi and Stereo (life is pale with music)
- Commercial Coffee Machine and Grinder
- Large Moveable Kitchen Island Benches
- Full Kitchen with Appliances
- Gas Stove Cooktop and Two Electric Ovens
- Commercial Two Door Fridges and Freezer
- Convection Microwave
- Massive Propping and Background Department
- Easy Free Street Parking
- Side Roller-door Access for Bump in and Deliveries
- Close to Major Supermarkets and Specialty Shopping
- Catering (We are spoilt for choice in Yarraville and Surrounds)